Marfel Websites was born to provide complete
affordable web design services
for small businesses in the region of Melbourne.
Our professional web design is delivered in a way that:
- Visitors are sympathetic and aware of what your small business is about and what are the main benefits you provide.
- People find what they are looking for so that they don’t waste precious time.
- Users will intuitively understand what they need to do either clicking on a product they want to buy or to contact you (call or email) to enquire about a specific service you are offering.
- Last but not least, you can also feel connected with your business.
We understand that your budget and time is important so to provide you with the best affordable web design, we have a three (3) step process to keep your visitors happy:
STEP 1: Defining Goals
- Meeting with you to define goals, benefits and main products or services you want to promote.
- Review of your direct competitors so that there is a better understanding of what you like and don’t like from them.
- Last but not least, establishing a unique selling proposition (USP) so that tell the benefits that customers will receive from you.
STEP 2: Ideas and Website Aquitecture
- Following the discovery of the business, we can define what the best website design could be for a great user experience.
- The designing team gets into action and establishes a creative idea to organise the content based on your business goals.
- Core pages are inspected to ensure the website content has been optimised.
Step 3: Content Creation
- Meeting with the client to present the first round (draft) of the selected design to evaluate the need of amendments.
- If amendments are required, adjustments are made and a second (final) round is delivered so that the client is happy with the design of the website.
- After finishing the design and completing the local SEO of the content, the website goes live and is monitored over 1 week to make adjustments with the operation, if required.